A world where people will learn throughout their lives. We believe that improving education is the key to prosperity.
Enable civil society in developing countries to fulfill their mission of promoting and improving education to help people make choices that will improve their well-being and that of their communities .
Edulink brings together civil society, donors, international organizations, ministries and state agencies. By connecting these different actors, Edulink aims to promote and strengthen educational initiatives in developing countries to bring about positive change in people’s lives.
- Link local associations to donors and facilitate exchanges between them;
- Facilitate local associations access to funding opportunities offered by donors;
- Promote educational initiatives initiated by local associations;
- Facilitating access by donors to information about different actors in education in the country;
- Strengthen exchanges and collaboration between local actors, especially local associations;
- Strengthen the capacities of local associations in terms of planning, management, monitoring and evaluation;
- Offer services in terms of monitoring and evaluation to donors and local associations;
- Ensure an information watch in the field of educational associations.
- Integrity: We carry out our work with the greatest responsibility and transparency. We always act in the best interest of our partners.
- Innovation: We are open to new ideas, accept change and aspire to continuous improvement. We believe that innovation improves our lives.
- Diversity: Capitalize on the cultural richness brought by the different actors of education.
- Collaboration: We value each other and respect each other. We work with our partners to make a difference.
- Excellence: We are demanding of ourselves and our partners. We are committed to continuously providing quality products and services in our area of expertise.