The Millennium Challenge Account-Morocco Agency (MCA-Morocco) is looking for potential project promoters under the Results-based Financing (RBF) program known as the “RBF Employment Program”. The aim of this program is to facilitate and improve the integration of young people between the ages of 18 and 35 who are experiencing difficulties in entering the labor market, with special attention to non-graduates and women. The objective of the FBR program is above all to obtain results of integration into formal, quality and sustainable jobs as well as the results in terms of retention in this job.
- Vocational training
- Capacity building
- Enhancing learning in the workplace (internships, ...)
- Employees of associations
Implementation period of sixteen (16) months from the signing of the agreements
US $ 10 million (with potential extension for the most successful providers)
Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) and the Government of the Kingdom of Morocco
The following organizations are eligible for RBF Grants:
- NGOs and national or international associations;
- National or international private providers operating in the field of intermediation. The selected private providers must be, at the time of the signing of the Convention, authorized by the Ministry of Labor and Professional Insertion to practice in the field of intermediation according to the procedures in force. MCA-Morocco Agency will be able to support the authorization process for selected providers. It should be noted that interim, security and security agencies are not eligible for RBF grants.
How to apply?
- Download and fill in the submission forms that make up the application file.
- Once completed, these forms must be printed and attached to the other documents constituting the physical application file, which must be deposited or sent by post to the MCA-Morocco Agency.
- The last step is the electronic submission of the application file by clicking on the electronic submission link on www.mcamorocco.ma/fr/fbr. To do this, you must fill in the question pattern that appears and then attach the digital version of the file.